★ Local Delivery (Greater LA & San Diego)
The shipping fee is $8.99 for orders $59.99 and under
Free shipping for orders over $60
- Any failed delivery caused by customers will be refunded but the following will be deducted. Reasons for failed delivery include but not limited to, wrong address, no gate code, unable to contact customer, etc.)
- Delivery fee $12
- Any items that cannot be resold.
If you are living in an apartment or multi-story/unit building we will not be able to deliver to your unit door, instead your package will be left in the lobby area or general mailbox area.
Please make sure to provide a phone number that accepts text messages as we will send notification via text before arrival. Our drivers will leave immediately after delivery and we are not responsible for items lost after delivery is completed.
★ Nationwide Shipping
California, Nevada, Arizona (Except LA & SD)
Order $1-$98.99------------shipping fee $14.99
Order over $99--------------shipping fee $0
Order $1-134.99------------shipping fee $55
Order $135-$234.99-------shipping fee $60
Order $235-$334.99-------shipping fee $65
Order $335-$435-----------shipping fee $75
Shipping fee increases by $5 per $25 due to mass and weight
- All our packages are sent via FedEx, UPS, GLS, or other courier companies. Our cold chain process ensures food’s safe transport and food safety.
- We suggest products be placed accordingly and immediately into the refrigerator and freezer upon arrival.
- You do not need to be at home to wait for your package; our cold chain process ensures your food’s safety for up to 10 hours outdoors. However, we are not responsible if the item is lost or stolen after successful delivery.
- After the package is shipped, a tracking number will be sent to you via text and email. Please pay attention to the delivery status of your package. We are not responsible for the integrity of the contents and damages if it is caused by the package being left unattended for a prolonged period of time after successful delivery.
- If you live in a multi-story/unit building, or a gated community, please make sure to provide a gate code or a method for couriers to enter. We are not responsible for damages caused by lack of entry information. Damages are usually caused by time spent on redelivery or lost packages if left at an undesired location.
- During transit, it is normal for some items to defrost or partially defrost, please note that our products are still safe when kept below 40F. At Canaan we try our very best to ensure your orders reach you in a timely manner, however, due to many unpredictable variables, delivery times are not guaranteed. We will only provide refunds for late arrivals if food safety is compromised.
- Canaan is fully responsible for any complications and damages caused by Canaan or couriers.